PhD topic: Responsibility Allocation Arrangements and Protection of Refugees
Blogposts by Isabelle Swerissen
- Olympic Games turned Blame Games: Responsibility for Abuse of Migrant Workers in Sochi
- How We Can Do Something: Sharing the Responsibility to Protect Syrian Refugees
- Syrian Refugees, Allocation of Responsibility and the Right to Choose: Beggars Can’t Be Choosers (or Can They?)
- On Human Shields: Balancing the Responsibilities of Attackers and Defenders?
- Dublin and Beyond: ‘Each According to Its Abilities’?
- The MSS Case: Shifting Burdens and Evading Responsibilities?