Ilias Plakokefalos is an Assistant Professor at Utrecht University.
He was a post-doctoral researcher in the SHARES Project (2012-2015).
His research interests include public international law, international environmental law and the law of international responsibility.
Blogposts by Ilias Plakokefalos
- International Law Commission and the topic ‘Protection of the Atmosphere’: Anything new on the table?
- State Responsibility and Flag State Duties - Commentary
- Is there a major role for the law of responsibility in international fisheries management? - Commentary (2)
- The Sub-Regional Fisheries Commission Submits a Request for an Advisory Opinion to ITLOS
- Cyber warfare: some questions of shared responsibility