Emma Irving is an Assistant Professor of Public International Law at Leiden University.
She was a PhD candidate in the SHARES Project (2012-2016).
Topic: The Shared Protection of Human Rights at the International Criminal Court (defended in March 2017)
Blogposts by Emma Irving
- The Shared Search for Missing Flight MH370
- The Legal Limbo Continues: Update on the Detained Witnesses at the ICC
- The Surrender of Ntaganda to the ICC: A Story of Shared Responsibility Success
- Update - The Dutch Courts and Asylum at the ICC: From Shared Obligations to Obligations of No One
- From Shared Obligations to Individual Obligations: The Hague District Court and Asylum at the ICC
Publications by Emma Irving
- Protecting Witnesses at the International Criminal Court from Refoulement
- The Relationship between the International Criminal Court and its Host State: Impact on Human Rights