Nataša Nedeski is a PhD candidate in the SHARES Project (since 2012).
Topic: Shared Obligations in International Law
Her research aims to uncover how we can understand the relationship between the sharing of an international obligation by multiple duty-bearers and the sharing of responsibility in international law.
Blogposts by Nataša Nedeski
- A shared obligation to negotiate (and achieve?) nuclear disarmament
- Facilitating drone strikes: sharing responsibility for sharing intelligence
- Clarifying the content of climate change mitigation obligations
- Addressing shared responsibility through the regulation of arms trade
- Providing weapons to Syria: a situation of shared responsibility?