Nataša Nedeski was a PhD candidate in the SHARES Project (2012-2017).
Topic: Shared Obligations in International Law (defended in November 2017)
Blogposts by Nataša Nedeski
- A shared obligation to negotiate (and achieve?) nuclear disarmament
- Facilitating drone strikes: sharing responsibility for sharing intelligence
- Clarifying the content of climate change mitigation obligations
- Addressing shared responsibility through the regulation of arms trade
- Providing weapons to Syria: a situation of shared responsibility?