The SHARES Project invites expressions of interest to join the Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL) as a SHARES Visiting Fellow for the duration of, in principle, 3-6 months. Preference is given to stays during the academic year (1 September – 1 July).
Applications can be made by doctoral researchers, who are at least in the second year of their studies, post-doctoral researchers and senior researchers.
SHARES Visiting Fellows will participate in the activities of the SHARES Project and the ACIL. They are expected to contribute to the SHARES Project, for instance by preparing a SHARES Working Paper and/or by presenting their research to the SHARES Research Group.
SHARES Visiting Fellows will be offered the following facilities:
- a work space at the ACIL with a computer
- a University of Amsterdam email account
- access to the University of Amsterdam Law School Library
SHARES Visiting Fellows may apply for a stipend up to 1,200 €/month to help cover the cost of living in Amsterdam during the stay.
Interested researchers should send the following documents:
- research proposal of max. 1.000 words describing the research questions, expected results, and the projected contribution to the SHARES Project
- curriculum vitae, including list of publications
- envisaged period and names of two referees
- statement of funding, in case a request for a stipend is made 
Applications are accepted on a continuing basis. The documentation should be sent to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee on the basis of the quality of the research proposal and its potential contribution to the SHARES Project. The number of SHARES Visiting Fellows that can be admitted in the same period is limited.
For more information, please contact Martine van Trigt at firstname.lastname@example.org
 The statement of funding should comprise information on the current financial status, including doctoral grants and salary from the home institution. This information will be used to determine the eligibility and amount of the stipend.